Give your business the modern day edge, to stay ahead.
Tally Software Services (TSS) is a software subscription for a collection of services which add great value to your Tally.ERP 9 by giving you additional features. Connectivity driven functionalities such as continuous upgrades & updates, central consolidation of branch data, instant support from within your Tally.ERP 9 and much more, enhance your business performance by leaps and bounds.
TSS ensures that your business will always remain up-to-date with the latest developments in technology and statutory laws. Moreover, you have complete visibility over your business (across branches) even while you are on the move. TSS helps you stay connected with your business, customers, banks and other business stakeholders in an efficient manner. It provides a host of services under the broad categories of Tally Infrastructure Capabilities, Tally Business Convenience Capabilities, Tally Compliance Capabilities, Tally New Products and Tally Support.
We are continuously working on adding more and more functionalities in these categories to ensure that your business always remains connected and up-to-date.
Renew TSS subscription now and enjoy a wide range of business benefits
As technology evolves, businesses like yours have to keep in step to benefit. Satisfying your customers at the same time is often a challenge. We have designed Shoper 9 to handle lakhs of SKUs (items), thousands of transactions per day and even support hundreds of stores in a chain. This way, the modern retail business gets to use its core strengths to full advantage. By way of its unequalled retail expertise and rich development, Shoper 9 represents the best of breed.
From better control of promotions to detailed stock queries, Shoper 9 is up to the task. With its strong interface, this retail management software product addresses common issues such as data exchange between head office, warehouses and stores. Chosen by leading Indian specialty stores, Shoper 9 caters to the apparel, footwear and textile segments with tremendous success.
The Shoper 9 philosophy is ease of use. A tested support system delivered via the Tally Integrators and Tally Service Partners ensures its smooth functioning.
Available exclusively for practicing Chartered Accountants, this edition comes will all the advantages of the Gold edition and with several extras!
These extra features are not available to Silver & Gold users:
• Computer aided audit
• Automatic scan of every ledger & voucher. These get flagged as ‘potentially incorrect’ with an indication of what that error could be. Send your clients these exception reports & get their clarifications
• Scrutinise records as per type of audit or compliance you are undertaking (focused audit)
• Filter out transactions you want to physically audit (for random audit)
• Generate annexure for Section 44AB; Form 3CD Annexure Clause 16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a & b), Annexure II & Clause 27
• View & verify tax liability via an all-in-one dashboard
With Remote Access these too become possible:
• Overcome the shortage of article clerks by utilising existing resources better
• Provide instant assistance & training to your article clerks
• Monitor the quality of their work
• Save on travel time and costs
• Help clients file various tax returns by verifying documents quickly
Special Tally.NET features are also available:
• Example your client has given access permission to you for audit and other purposes. You wish to assign this company to an article clerk who has been assigned a separate Tally.NET
identity. Now your client need not give additional permissions to your article clerk – you can make this assignment yourself – making it easy to manage different articles as well as manage hires and exits easily
• If you actually visit the clients location and log in with your identity – all Auditors’ Edition features will be automatically available at this location as well – meaning that Remote Access is not always needed
• You can login to your system or a clients system from an educational version of Tally.ERP 9 (from anywhere) or even from a regular Silver or Gold edition – you will get access to all Auditors’ Edition features
Where more than one computer needs to have access to Tally.ERP 9, a Gold edition is what you need. Any number of users can simultaneously have read and write access. Note, that there can be some degradation of performance with a large number of users and we have found that the Gold edition is usable with a maximum of ten users. (Series B will deliver the Diamond & Platinum editions with support for hundreds & thousands of users).
Like with Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need. You may also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security.
With Remote Access, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountants, who with their Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition , can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
Similarly your Tally Service Partners can, via Remote Access, answers your queries and provide support.
As a Gold user, you can create ten Tally.NET identities, with which your mobile users can login to your system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorising these Tally.NET identities.
It is easy to migrate to Gold from Silver – contact your Tally Partner. Your license will get updated to Gold and you can now access Tally.ERP 9 from multiple systems without the need to make any other change!
Where a single computer with Tally.ERP 9 is adequate for your operations, the Silver edition is what you need. A ‘user’ in this context is actually a computer system.
This edition comes with all the features & capabilities including Tally.NET and services like Remote Access.
With Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need.
You can also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security. Your only restriction is that these users will all need to access Tally.ERP 9 from the system on which it is activated (licensed).
Since Silver supports Remote Access as well, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountant, who with his Auditors’ Edition of Tally.ERP 9, can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
Similarly your Tally Service Partner can, via Remote Access, answer your queries and provide support.
As a Silver user, you can create one Tally.NET identity, which you can use to login to your own system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorizing this Tally.NET identity.